SALES & MARKETING EXECUTIVE, LONDON
Knots Rugs are looking for an enthusiastic, driven, Sales and Marketing Executive with a strong understanding and interest in luxury products, PR, Digital and print marketing and brand development.
Knots Rugs is a small close knit team that work together on many aspects of the business. The position offered gives the candidate an opportunity to work on both the creative and sales aspects within an exciting and rewarding sector of the luxury market.
You will be responsible for B2B marketing campaign ideas, including email, social media and developing brand partnerships that generate sales leads and revenue streams.
As a sales focussed person, you should be able to seek out opportunities to increase sales growth, identifying new openings and creating campaigns to ignite interest and create new business partnerships. You’ll be responsible for maintaining existing B2B client accounts as well as developing new ones. This involves interaction and relationship building within the interior design community through phone based outreach and client facing meetings.
This is an exciting role for a dynamic and creatively driven individual who loves and understands luxury products and design. Our ideal candidate will be passionate and motivated to help achieve yearly sales goals as well as having existing relationships within the interior design community.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• A good understanding of marketing, product marketing, brand marketing, events, social media etc
• Creating marketing and social media strategies
• Organisation and preparation of all sales and marketing material which will include sales literature, presentations etc
• Overseeing advertising, web marketing and PR as well and e-mail campaigns and managing large scale promotions incorporating elements of the entire marketing mix
• Working with external agencies to produce marketing collateral
• Setting budgets, targets, and marketing timelines
• Research and analysis of market trends and target markets
• Provide market and competitor information
• Responsible for all social media marketing; LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram
• Web development and content creation
• Organising and attending events/exhibitions to meet new and existing clients and drive sales
• First point of call for all product enquiries and working collaboratively with colleagues
• Be comfortable in meeting and presenting with clients
• Build and develop sales leads
• Able to use own initiative and work collaboratively with the team
• Able to prioritize own work, paying attention to detail
• Self-starting attitude towards projects and problem solving
• Proactive and highly motivated
• Strong communication skills and expertise building professional relationships
• A self-starter with proven experience in the UK/International Retail/ Wholesale market
• Energy, drive and passion to succeed
• A positive can-do attitude and a team player
• Experience and awareness of the Interior/ Rugs industry
• Knowledge of building brands
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Strong administrative skills with a high attention to detail
• Ability to work with deadlines, towards sales targets and prioritise work
• Social media awareness, in order to develop connections with Interior Designers and commercial opportunities
Salary to be discussed DOE
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and a CoverLetter to email@example.com and use ‘Sales & MarketingExecutive’ in the subject line.